2022 Spring Sales Staff Application
Baseball Nation is looking for professional young adults to welcome baseball parents, players and coaches to our weekend tournaments. The ideal candidates will demonstrate excellent customer service, willingness to learn, the ability to multi-task and a positive attitude.
Ticket sales staff will be responsible for scanning consumer tickets prior to entering weekend tournaments or help consumers purchase day passes at the gate. Staff will need to have basic knowledge of Baseball Nation tournaments and all facilities to best assist parents and coaches as they enter the ballpark. Facility locations include: McKinney, Mesquite, Balch Springs, Plano, Frisco, Rockwall and surrounding areas.
– Assist with set-up/tear-down of all equipment used at the gate
– Ability to use an iPad and all apps associated with ticket sales
– Knowledge of Baseball Nation tournaments and all facilities
– Available most, if not all, weekends from February- July (Saturday and Sunday)
– Positive attitude when assisting parents, players and coaches
– Pay starts at $10/hour with promotion opportunities through the season
– Ability to request your own hours and preferred ballpark location
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email your resume to Megan.Boaz@BaseballNationTX.com. If you have any questions regarding the job post, email Megan and she would be happy to help!